Since I was a little girl, I walked around with a camera in my hand. I took pictures of everything! This made for a lot of trips to the local store where I could develop my film and start my scrapbooks. It was exciting as a child to create memories that would last a lifetime. To this day, I still have all of those handmade scrapbooks.
Today, my love of photography transcends into capturing precious moments between family, friends, and all of life's beauty. Photography for me, is not only a passion but a blessing to share with others.
I love communicating best through images and my desire to share that with others is what inspires me. My photography isn’t about perfection but trueness and authenticity. When looking through my camera, I’m looking for that uniqueness that makes you different from everyone else. THAT is the story I’d like to tell.
If any of this resonates with you, then there is a good chance we’d work well together- let’s meet up!
Random Facts about Me:
- Although my real name is Chrystin, everyone calls me, 'Chrissy'!
- Born and raised in Miami, Florida.
- I have a wonderful husband- Andrew and a sweet son named Cayden.
- My parents are from Cuba. I grew up speaking Spanish.
- Having lived in England for a couple years, I have a huge passion for traveling. Our latest adventure took us to Iceland!!
- I love meeting new people and hearing their stories. So please tell me yours!